In pubs around the world, there is a storied kinship between whiskey and beer. The Tullamore D.E.W. & A Brew serve updates the traditional whiskey & beer chaser into a more characterful sipping experience, pairing Tullamore D.E.W. Irish whiskey with a single beer or a with a flight of IPA, red ale, and stout to highlight the complementary flavours in both liquids. If you are wanting to explore a true Irish legend, this cocktail may be simple to make, but it is brimming with flavour.
Tullamore DEW and a Brew
50ML TULLAMORE D.E.W. ORIGINAL IRISH WHISKEY
250ml finely crafted red stout or IPA
1. Take a slow sip of Tullamore D.E.W. followed by a sip of your chosen beer.
2. Note the similarities, savour the differences. Appreciate the blend.
Tullamore DEW Fashioned
Temperatures in the southern hemisphere are falling, and what’s better than sit-in in from of a fireplace and enjoying a favourite whiskey cocktail. Perfect for those cold South African evenings, the DEW Fashioned is a a smooth, silky, stout-driven twist on the classic whiskey old fashioned. The rich character of Tullamore D.E.W. 12 Year Old Special Reserve simultaneously tames and complements the boldness of the stout, creating a drink that celebrates true Irish characters.
50ML TULLAMORE D.E.W. 12 YEAR OLD SPECIAL RESERVE IRISH WHISKEY
10ML SIMPLE SYRUP
3 DASHED ANGOSTURA © BITTERS
60ml IRISH STOUT
1. Add 50ml Tullamore D.E.W. 12 Year Old Special Reserve, 10ml of simple syrup and 3 dashes of Angostura © bitters to the base of an old fashioned glass.
2. Fill the glass with ice and stir with cautious vigour.
3. Allow to settle briefly and top with Irish stout.