Driven by the excellent reception of the Orange Online Store, launched in South Africa last year, Orange has opened the doors to its first physical retail store in the country, situated in Claremont, Cape Town.
In addition to offering consumers a wide range of the latest gadgets and accessories, the store will also offer click-and-collect facilities, act as a drop-off point for repairs and returns, act as a point of sale for Orange’s Top-Up products and provide customer service for Orange’s travel products. These travel products are of great benefit to South Africans travelling abroad who wish to take care of their communication requirements before departing.
Along with a range of great tech gadgets, the following specials will be available in the store, which is situated on Dreyer Street:
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact (Black) at R4 999
- Google Chromecast at R 599
- Sony PS4 at R5 299
- Huawei P8 Lite at R3 299
- Motorola Moto E 2ndGen at R1 799
- Microsoft Lumia 535 at R1 399
- Hipstreet Aurora 2 – Buy 2, get 1 free
- Motorola Moto G (2ndGen, Dual Sim, non-LTE) and get free Motorola Shell
- Buy an LG G4, and get the LG G Watch R for only R2 999
- Buy any Samsung Smartphone and receive 10% off the purchase of a Samsung tablet. (Does not have to be purchased at the same time)
- Buy any Huawei Smartphone and pay only R499 for the Huawei E5330
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, 7” WiFi + 3G at R2,499
These deals are only going for as long as product stock lasts in store – so if you are interested, get there fast.
The store will also act as a point of service for the brand’s soon-to-be-launched ISP activity in the country.